Now in its 6th year, the Clean Beauty Awards celebrates the very best performing products, created with the healthiest ingredients, from around the world. Its goal is to celebrate the power of the clean, or “free from”, beauty movement through this annual Awards, hosted by CertClean and supported by an eminent panel of judges.
Brands may submit beauty and personal care products that fit within 21 categories (see FAQ): Categories may be capped without notice.
Only 3 steps to enter…
Step 1: Submit Form
Register your brand and input your entry details according to the criteria.
Step 2: Pay for Entries
Select the appropriate number of product entries in correspondence to your form submission.
Be on the lookout for coupon codes!
Note: Please include your email address and brand name in “Note to your order” when purchasing so we can verify payment according to the form submission.
Step 3: Shipment
Ship 4 units per entry so they are received by the deadline (depends on category*) to:
IF MAILING or COURIERING:
169 Enterprise Blvd, Unit 300
Markham, ON Canada
Am I eligible?
NOTE: All product entries, application and payment must be RECEIVED and submitted by the deadline to be admitted into the awards.Make-Up:
- LipStick: Lipsticks, and other products for the purpose of enhancing the lips with pigment and colour
- LipGloss: Lipgloss, and other products for the purpose of enhancing the lips with gloss
- EyeColour: Products such as eyeshadow and other products for the purpose of enhancing the eyelids with colour
- Mascara: Products such as mascara and other products for the purpose of enhancing eyelashes with colour, volume or length
- EyeLiner: Products such as eyeliners and other products for the purpose of defining the eyes
- NailPolish: Products such as nail polish, nail varnish, and other products for the purpose of colouring nails.
- Perfume: Products such as perfume, and other products for the purpose of adding scent to the body.
- FaceCream: Products such as creams, gels, balms, moisturizers, lotions, and other products which are applied for the purpose of hydrating and soothing the face
- FaceSerum: Products such as serums, and other products which are applied for the purpose of treating the face and/or balancing pH.
- FaceOil: Products such as oils, and other oil-based products which are applied for the purpose of sealing in hydration and soothing the face
- Toner/Mist: Products such as toners, mists, and other water-based products which are applied for the purpose of hydrating the face, soothing the face and/or balancing pH
- BodyCare: Products such as creams, gels, oils, balms, moisturizers, lotions and other products which are applied for the purpose of hydrating and soothing the body
- LipCare:Products such as balm, butter, conditioners, and other products which are applied for the purpose of hydrating and soothing the lips
- OdourCare: Products such as deodorant and others which are applied to reduce or eliminate body odour
- EyeCare: Products such as creams, gels, oils, serums, lotions and other products which are applied for the purpose of reducing the look of wrinkles and puffiness around the eye area.
- SunCare: Products used to protect the skin from UV rays.
- BodyWash: Products such as shower gels, liquid and bar soaps, bath oils, body scrubs and others which are applied for the purpose of cleansing the body
- FaceWash: Products such as cleansers, gels, scrubs, masks, and others which are applied for the purpose of cleansing the face
- HairWash: Shampoos, and other products which are applied for the purpose of cleansing the scalp and hair
- HairTreatment: Leave-in treatment products which are applied for the purpose of nourishing and strengthening hair
- Limited edition products, product gift sets, and multi-step treatments or kits ie. more than one product
- Oral care products and or supplements
- Electricalor battery powered tools or accessories – hair, body or make-up
- Brands/products that contain pornographic material, hate messages, defamatory statements
- Products containing plastic microbeads
Only products belonging in the following categories will be considered for evaluation at this time.
- Late submissions will be disqualified. No refunds.
- 3 additional products may be required for products in the fall for those declared as the Top products within their categories
- An entry gives CertClean & Clean Beauty Awards permission to use the brands’ images/texts/logos for promotional purposes
- Ineligible entries may be disqualified at any phase of the competition without notification
CertClean takes the potential for conflicts of interests very seriously. We do everything in our power to minimize occurrences of conflicts while ensuring that the best performing clean beauty products are recognized.
The Clean Beauty Awards and the CertClean team does not select the participating businesses, the Winners, or influence the judges in any way. A diverse body of judges who are objective, respected and knowledgeable in either the environmental health, social or beauty space have been carefully selected. Judges may not vote for any entry with which they have a conflict of interest; such situations are prevented and or closely monitored, dependent on both the personal integrity of the judges and various sources of knowledge to police such activity.